Button Wiser
Welcome to Button Wiser! Here a team of 4 crazy writers find random pictures on the internet and write even random-er stories about them! So check out our posts, give us your feedback and ideas, but most importantly, enjoy!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Hungry Kitten - Part 3

The next day Five decided to take out his older sister. Unfortunately, she was the smartest of the litter so he wouldn’t be able to take her out himself. He decided to find a hit man. He found the number of a pit bull that worked in that field. He arranged to meet the canine deep in the forest.

“So, I’ve told you all there is to know about the target and where she would be located, but be careful. I don’t want her body damaged more than it has to be.”

“Ok, but this job will cost you around $3000”

“What! Are you crazy! Do you think I’m made of money! I could use that money to create my own army of hit men! You stupid mutt! Meow!”

Five slapped the pit bull across his muzzle with his tiny paw.

“Ouch! Ok! Ok! I’m sorry! I’ll give you an 87.5% discount”

Five towered over the now cowering pit bull, chuckling wickedly in affirmation.

The next day Five approached his older sister.

“Is this not a pleasant day, oldest daughter of my mother? Why not spend it with me, gambolling in fields. Gambolling in the fields.”

So they went off, the sister not expecting a thing.

“Almost there sister, almost ready to begin gambolling. Wait for it. Wait for it …”

Just then the pit bull emerged from behind the nearby bushes. He began tearing at the sister, killing her instantly and cleanly. Five began meowing with delight. He took the body of the sister to the fridge and went back to the pen. Two down, two to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment