Button Wiser
Welcome to Button Wiser! Here a team of 4 crazy writers find random pictures on the internet and write even random-er stories about them! So check out our posts, give us your feedback and ideas, but most importantly, enjoy!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Jerry the Shark



"Hey guys, my name is Jerry the Shark, can I interest you guys in getting free credit card?"

That was the first phrase when Jerry, the self proclaiming shark came along to the beach. Like any other ridiculous thing that comes up to the beach, Jerry came along suddenly. The man and women who has been asked to signed up for a credit card could not say anything as their minds still shocked from seeing Jerry. Rather they were confused to as how to respond in such situation. Before the man and the women opened their mouth Jerry quickly spoke again "Well guys?"

"Ummm... well Jer..."

"I know I know, I can see you already have credit cards, I know you don't need another American Express people to harrass you but can you please consider it? I got to pay off my rent!" Jerry interrupted the man speaking.

"Jerry, can you plea..."

"No! its ok, I'll leave now, thanks for your time anyway" again Jerry interrupted the man.

As Jerry started to head off to the water again, he suddenly turned around to the couple, then said

"Oh by the way, have you seen my tail anywhere by anychance?"

No comments:

Post a Comment