Button Wiser
Welcome to Button Wiser! Here a team of 4 crazy writers find random pictures on the internet and write even random-er stories about them! So check out our posts, give us your feedback and ideas, but most importantly, enjoy!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Script


So this is the script that we will be using in our video. The actors are Marcus, Sarah and Khoder and the camera man/director was Yuto. Enjoy!

Scene 1: Fade in from black. Sarah and Khoder lying on beach. Camera from sea.

Scene 2: Camera from behind them. Marcus emerges from water.

Scene 3: Camera from sea, Sarah and Khoder are stunned

Scene 4: Back to original camera angle. "Hey guys, my name is Jerry the Shark, can I interest you guys in getting some credit cards?"

Scene 5: Same as scene 3

Scene 6: "Well guys?"

Scene 7: Khoder: "Ummmm...well Jer..."

Scene 8: "I know I know, I can see you already have credit cards, I know you don't need another American Express person to harass you but can you please consider it? I got to pay my rent!"

Scene 9: Sarah: "Jerry, can you plea..."

Scene 10: "No! Its okay, I'll leave now, thanks for your time anyway". Marcus walks away, turns back around and says "Oh by the way, have you seen my tail anywhere by any chance?" Then we revert to the original shot with everyone in view and fade out.

No comments:

Post a Comment